Madeira Embroidery Thread
Madeira Classic Rayon #40 Embroidery Thread, available in 1,100 yard spools and 5,500 yard cones This standard size embroidery thread is ideal for most designs.
Made from 100% viscose rayon, it is perfectly suited for embroidery on high speed commercial embroidery machines and home machines. It is known worldwide for its high tensile strength and excellent glossy luster.
Advantages Of Madeira Classic Rayon Include:
Madeira Polyneon Polyester #40 Embroidery Thread, available in 1,100 yard spools and 5,500 yard cones Madeira´s polyester embroidery thread, Polyneon, is constructed of a specially developed raw material which eliminates looping, puckering and virtually all thread breaks. Suitable for almost any application, Polyneon´s unique 100% polyester formula makes this thread extremely durable and smooth running. Vibrant colors are resistant to chlorine bleach, making Polyneon the ideal thread for embroidering on uniforms, safety garments and commercial linens.
- Brilliant color with a silky luster
- Smooth running and knot free
- Available in solid, shaded and multi-colors
- Colorfast with high tensile strength
- Maintains its soft "hand" even when the stitch count is high
- Excellent washing and dry cleaning properties
Advantages of Madeira 100% Polyester Polyneon Include:
Not Sure How Much Thread To Order? Click Here!
- Superior strength for fewer thread breaks and reduced down time
- Low elongation eliminates looping and puckering for hours of worry-free embroidery
- Colorfast to chlorine bleach; ideal for embroidery on items which are subject to harsh industrial laundering
- Colorfast to the stone wash process
- Available in over 350 colors, including fluorescents and astro-dyes
- Economically priced to fit even the most conservative budget
- Great tensile strength
Click Here To Buy Madeira Embroidery Thread
Don't See What You Want?
Click Here To Enter AllStitch's Online Store
& Shop Our Complete Line of Madeira Embroidery Threads
- - - - -
AllStitch Discount Embroidery Supply - 3031 James St - Baltimore, MD 21230-1035